7:17 AM

The Parts of My Life

"Life has endings and begininngs."
Graduation Practice
Day Off No.1
Graduation is just a few steps away from where I am standing now....
Mixed emotions rain down on me as I walk slowly to that special day.
I practice almost everyday.... so that I can be special on that special day.
Can't walk back, but can't help from turning my head to the place where I was before.....
Well anyway, let us go to our main topic...
The Parts of My Life:
  1. Memories - both forgotten and remembered
  2. The JOY of life - TV, internet, friends and family, ANIME and MANGA.
  3. GOD
  4. Farewells - some friends will say goodbye....
  5. Hellos - my old buddies found me on the internet....
  6. American Idol - wonder who'll win this time?
  7. Statue - an angel statue playing a violin without a bow. Wish I could have taken a picture of it
  8. Pimples- does anyone have an ultra zit removing cream around here? Anyone?
  9. Destiny
  10. Melancholy of Living

and so on........................... and so on...

"Friends are very important!!!"

0 comments: